Lunes, Marso 18, 2013

" SCHOOLDAYS PAST":P

  When I step on in highschool ,I really dont know where im gonna study...
                      but because there's only one school of highschool in here, there's no choice,therefore,"
                 I studied in here. . 'Im scared because maybe there's many problem again that i will experienced  and maybe i can't coped. 
 Days passed ,the class already started..i am truly got shy,because im a beginner ,,and it seemed im stranged 
in this new school,new classmates that will recognized and new teachers.
       I learned more knowledge,in this school and there are many choice,such as specialization.But i choosed I.C.T because usually my friends are there too."
                                                 There are many student's transferred here.Previously been,many juicy news i heared that this school, Manay National Highschool or MNHS is nicer than the other school.There are  a lot of activities,that keeped you challenged and continued you to still study.And there are things,too..that can journey you.I found my muse, that is not difficult to studied here.Just always study your lessons and nothing is impossible."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento